It's been a while since the last outfit post! At the moment, I depend on the-very-much-conscious-about-surrounding-people-looking-or-not J to take photos for me. With his hectic schedule, which will be getting worst in upcoming weeks, it was real difficult to find time to do it.
J definitely affect my mood. Seeing him all tensed up with a stoned face, while being conscious about whether there's people or not, make me pose like a bamboo. No complain though, since both of us liked the idea of dressing up a little more than casual for our alphabet date. I never expected myself to buy anything this bright to be honest, but somehow my heart ended up loving this more each time I put on.
It's last Monday of the month, y'all! I'm sipping a cup of mango green tea, with left side of the nose slightly blocked and throat feeling like sandpaper, at work. I should be at home sleeping away, but well we all need to slave for our bank.
LAST WEEK'S GOALS
• Gather up and send out parcel for Lovely Letters. Oh dear, I have yet to do this. :x
• Dress shopping, for myself. Scored two dresses in the end. Teehee.
• Enjoy wedding weekend! Totally did! Though I'm a little under the weather due to excitement-dying-after-the-event and lack of sleep, the event was definitely a keeper in the life book.
THIS WEEK'S GOALS
• Project IC. It's a little something I thought of after taking part in a swap months ago. Not sure if it's really going to happen, but definitely in the process of planning with a fellow partner in crime. Heh.
• Hotel site inspection. OH. MY. GOD. It's finally happening (after bugging J about it, can't blame him since he has hectic work schedule) and I'm trying my best not to gag out of excited and nervousness. Eeep!