Looks like life got the best out of me, again. I'm just glad to be finding a little of that momentum back for now. Maybe I'm escaping from exam revision. Who knows?
LAST TWO WEEKS' GOALS
• Finish Paper Towns. I managed to do so during one of the work days when I had literally nothing on hand. Sadly, like the previous book, I didn't like the ending. Thankfully the other novel Let It Snow by John Green cured the hanging feeling for these two books. The combination of three happy endings and Christmas just make it all warm and fuzzy inside.
• Get those red cups from Starbucks! Boy, those Gingerbread Latter is good!
• Battle and win this cold. You betcha!
THIS WEEK'S GOALS
• Shop and send out Yogi Secret Santa parcel! The past week has been fun stalking and knowing a little more of other participants. Love how kind and enthusiastic this community is!
• Sleep on time. I've slept near midnight a couple of times the past week and it sure is taking a slight toll on me. Maybe I'm getting old....
• No spicy food this week. Man, this is a tough one, but I think it will be healthier to keep my stomach spicy free for at least a week each month. #challengeaccepted
• Clear the living room for new furnitures. Brother managed to clear out the sofas and we managed to sort through the shoes before new furnitures arrived on Saturday. Woohoo!
• Snail mail time! It was tons of fun writing those letters! Can't wait to write more!
THIS WEEK'S GOALS
• Finish Paper Towns. I've halfway through the book and am eager to find out where the plot is leading.
• Get those red cups from Starbucks! It's crazy that Christmas lightings are already up at Orchard and Starbucks are pushing their series for the festive, but hey, can't complain to a cup of awesomeness right?
• Battle and win this cold. Sucks to be sick again, but it's inevitable when both the parents were coughing and sneezing away the past week.