03 September 2012

Instagram Loves (August)

Instagram has become a frequently used app, other than social network like Facebook and Twitter. Well, at least for me. It's always fun to look back, seeing how times have gone past without knowing, while indulging in the precious moments.

AUGUST 01


As much as the standard of the food is no longer on the desire meter, Tako Yaki is still my must have (for now) whenever I patronize Sakae Sushi.

AUGUST 02 AUGUST 03


AUGUST 04 AUGUST 05


Celebrated Yu Ning's 23rd birthday at Little Part 1 Café. The food wasn't as good as I thought it would be, bummer. Maybe should check out its Lava Cake the next time round instead.

AUGUST 06


To be loved first thing in the morning is one of the best things as a pet owner.

AUGUST 07


I don't think I can ever get used to eating rice in the morning.

AUGUST 08


The bride-to-be surprised all the bridesmaid with a gift like that during the Post ROM Celebration. Hopefully we will be able to surprise her with the same gift in December.

AUGUST 09


Obviously we had an awesome time at Le Haus Partayye. Even other parts of our body feel so too.

AUGUST 10


It was a night filled with mahjong epicness, I mean, Ted-picness. Lots of fail moments to laugh about until the day we turn into ashes.

AUGUST 11


Fish cakes shaped like that will always be my soft spot. I can just go on and on and on and on.

------

Check out other of my Instagram photos via Webstagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment