03 October 2012

Instagram Loves (September)

Instagram has become a frequently used app, other than social network like Facebook and Twitter. Well, at least for me. It's always fun to look back, seeing how times have gone past without knowing, while indulging in the precious moments.

SEPTEMBER 01 SEPTEMBER 02
SEPTEMBER 03 SEPTEMBER 04

The boy and I were lucky to have the opportunity to dine for dinner and breakfast at Oasia Hotel Singapore's Zaffron. Surprised that we kind of fell in love with the spread, maybe just a little. I am missing the pancake and hashed brown badly.

SEPTEMBER 05

Nothing beats an (sinfully) awesome chocolate cake from Shangri-La Hotel! Even the eyes and the nose (Zalifah came up with that visual when snapping on her phone) are made of the exact same ingredients as the rest of the cake. Did I mention it's complimentary? ;)

SEPTEMBER 06

"Oh, just to inform you, it's actually not ice-cream. It just red bean paste. Cold, red bean paste." Then why did Ajisen name it Red Bean Ice-Cream Pancake when it's not ice-cream at all?

SEPTEMBER 07 SEPTEMBER 08
SEPTEMBER 09 SEPTEMBER 10 SEPTEMBER 11
SEPTEMBER 12 SEPTEMBER 13

Chef Jo and assistant Is whipped up chicken (by accident due to poor planning) feast while the house lady went to KL for some events. To see the dad and the brothers feasting is quite an amusing sight. I hope the next one will happen soon. Of course, this time round less chicken, please.

SEPTEMBER 14

I REALLY hate to plan surprises because they will fail badly 9 out of 10 times. I thought it would be a good idea to ask the boy out for a short while (because it was on a Sunday) to Kent Ridge Park with pretzels from Auntie Anne before he starts his mini attachement. Not only we realized there isn't any outlets at VivoCity, that day was very hazey as well. Further proved how jinxed I am.

SEPTEMBER 15

Zalifah kept sharing how shiok desserts like ice kachang and chendol are when they are drenched with gula melaka. A bowl of such will definitely perk you up and fluff away any weights on the shoulder, but I totally forgot her sweetness tolerance is extremely high.

SEPTEMBER 16

The boy suggested for a dressed up date and I obliged. I thought it would be a nice change to match with sneakers instead of my usual flats, but the brother and him both said it look very weird. Quite demoralizing actually, but some of my girl friends gave me some encouragements. Tangs!

------

Check out other of my Instagram photos via Webstagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment