03 January 2013

Instagram Loves (December)

Instagram has become a frequently used app, other than social network like Facebook and Twitter. Well, at least for me. It's always fun to look back, seeing how times have gone past without knowing, while indulging in the precious moments.

DECEMBER 01


I never thought I will be witnessing one myself! Nothing in the world can make me prepared for the sound and visual experience like this.

DECEMBER 02


Ever since the first try on Krispy Kreme doughnuts in February's KL trip, it was love at first bite for their plain ones! I kept talking (and fantasizing) about how heavenly it would be to have the plain doughnut with ice-cream on top of it. Mmmm~

DECEMBER 03


A new way to torture your intestine.

DECEMBER 03


These (korean) strawberries cost me $12, but this luxury is totally worth it. They are so sweet!

DECEMBER 04


XLmao rolling around while I wait for the gang to roll in.

DECEMBER 05


Welcoming the addition to the Woo Family - Zhan Feng!

DECEMBER 06


My first brunch experience at Five & Dime with super thick/fat/fluffy Buttermilk Pancake.

DECEMBER 07 DECEMBER 08


Feasting at the boy's. The preparation process took longer and more doughy than expected.

DECEMBER 09


Things we do to get a good shot on the polaroid.

DECEMBER 10


I like making toys do ballet split, especially the bodoh looking ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment