15 March 2013

EYE SPY: Desk Revamp

Can I just start by saying - I LOVE THE INTERNET! There you go. I can be lazy procrastinator, but that doesn't mean I can't be inspired by genius crafts and ideas floating around Tumblr and especially Pinterest.

A usual-random chat with Intan last month led us to a starting a Desk Revamp project, for March. I've already cleared up quite a bit on my messy desk, but details on a next post soon.

EYE SPY: Desk Revamp I
[X] The Dainty Squid's work space
[X] Marker Caddy

EYE SPY: Desk Revamp II
[X] Powder Blue Glittered Mini Clothespins
[X] Washi Whale
[X] light grey rabbit clock

Desk Revamp III
[X] Large Square Base Terrarium/Display Table Lamp
[X] Mustache Letter Holder
[X] Soft Fabric Basket

Since the room is shared between us siblings, I can only yearn for some less manly accessories. If only real life works like The Sims.

1 comment:

  1. [...] marker caddy to replace the stationery tray I have on my desk! I first read it on Shi Pei’s post and then, on Aunt Peaches! Do check out the really cool and simple DIY projects she [...]

    ReplyDelete