28 July 2013

Daily Gratitude 21-25


#21 Where You Sleep
My imperfect nestling area is perfect.

#22 Clothing
My Outfit Of The Day.

#23 In Your Closet
My brother is lucky that I am not a shopaholic. (Yah, we're sharing a closet.)

#24 Gratitude
Took a few times before we get to this. My dad was already asleep, so it's just mum and me. I'm grateful for all the effort they put in, the teaching, and the love.

#25 Artwork
Made this during Home Econs 11 years (!!!) ago. I think this is my only satisfaction from the craft world.

Taking an OOTD photo is not something I'd normally do, so I'm kinda glad it turned out decent. Heh. I LOVE the photo I took with mum, if only dad wasn't asleep then.

Image Credit: Positively Present
Wanna read my past posts on this challenge?
X Day 01 to 05
X Day 06 to 10
X Day 11 to 15
X Day 16 to 20

1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos! I nominated you for the Liebster award:

    http://kayspray.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/liebster-award.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete