30 July 2013

Liebster Award


Last weekend I nominated for the Liebster Award! For a moment there, I thought I was in the run of winning something. *okayguy*

This award is a great way for bloggers to get to know new bloggers and those who have under 200 subscribed readers. Of course, there are some rules attached with it.
- Each nominee should answer the 11 questions by the tagger.
- Choose 11 bloggers to pass the award to and link them in your post.
- Create 11 new questions for the chosen bloggers.
- Go to their page and tell them about their nomination.
- No tag backs!

It kinda sound like.... chain mail. No offense!

Well, since I've be picked by the lovely Kayleigh for the award, I'll go ahead to try her set of questions!

1) What is your favourite season for fashion?
Hmmm. This is a tough one. I love summer for their girly dresses and winter for their coats. If I have to choose, I'd like the later since it's almost impossible to see one when living in a tropical region.

2) What 3 items of make up can't you live without?
I don't really put on much (or rather any) make-up, but BB cream and concealer are two that I used almost daily. Does lip balm considered as one?

3) Where would you go if you could only visit one country?
AUSTRALIA! I have been thinking about this country ever since my aunt and her family went to Gold Coast. The thought of big grass plain and kicking kangaroos made it level higher on the bucket list.

4) What one animal you would love to have as a pet?
I had experiences with hamsters, terrapins and rabbits. I would like to have a cat in future.

5) What is the name of your favourite shop?
Rockstar by Soon Lee. I love them mainly because they are the only place (I know so far) that sells TOMS shoes. They have other interesting items that I've yet to focus on.

6) What is your favourite blog post that you have written?
At the moment, it would be Half A Decade. It felt as if it was just yesterday.

7) Why did you start blogging?
There are various reasons why. Being inspired by many in the blogsphere and wanting to be able to remember each and every special occasions.

8) What was your favourite cartoon when you were younger?
I. Love. Sailormoon. There, I said it.

9) What colour do you have a lot of in your wardrobe?
Black, blue, black, white, black, black, black.

10) How important is exercise to you?
It is an important task that is very far away from my lazy self. It's starting to improve slightly though.

11) What website are you on the most?
Twitter! Not that I'm a stalker or what, but I like when I laugh at silly tweets and roll eyes at annoying ones.

So there you go! These are my entries, and you can read Kayleigh's version here. I won't be doing any tagging, but feel free to reuse the above questions and/or continue the baton of nominating others!

Don't forget to comment with your version, I'd love to read them!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing this Elizabeth! Great to find out more about you. I remember sailormoon (wow that was time ago!!) Children's TV isn't half as good these days. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problemo! I guess it's a different generations to satisfied. I love my old cartoons! Haha!

      Delete