31 July 2013

Project Of The Month // 31 Days Blog Challenge

Lately I found myself looking for month challenges, who knew they can make one feel so achieved when the end of the goal banner is in your hands! This is all thanks to Intan for the very first challenge.

Image Credit: 18yearsyoung

Intially, I was going to try blogging daily for this challenge for the next 31 days. After much consideration, I decide to only selectively blog on the topics I can work on. Mainly because I cannot come up with 20 facts about myself no matter how much I try, and the daily challenge is too overwhelming for me.

In any case, if you're game enough for the challenge, feel free to hop onboard with me! Do leave your blog link so I can pop by every now and then with your updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment