23 July 2013

Weekly Wishes #2

I'm not sure if I've succeeded in my last week's goal, start a mile a day exercise, since I've only went once. The good thing is that, I've started simple exercises that can be done at home. I guess that's a good start, right?



This week's goal: No gassy drink.

I am not a big fan of gassy drink, but that is a total different case when the sun is burning our heads off shining brightly outside. Oh, and especially when I'm bored out at home. I usually resort to snacking with coca cola, root beer, etc.

As I'm typing this, I'm sipping on my ice cold root beer in a very humid weather. I seriously hope the weather will tone down a bit so I can achieve this week's goal. Wish me luck!

How much do you like or love gassy drinks?

View the rest of the linkups and shower them with your encouragement here!

Image credit: ~tarny

12 comments:

  1. Good luck with this! I quit drinking fizzy beverages long ago, and now I can't stand how they make me feel. Now water is pretty much all I drink, except for the occasional iced coffee or a cocktail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eliminating carbonated beverages is such a good idea! You will feel so much healthier and less bloated all of the time! I have drank a fizzy-drink in years now! :)

    This Lovely Little Day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with this! Have you tried sparkling water? It can be a great, fresh alternative to the unhealthy carbonated beverages! I know the makers of Vitamin Water just put one out and they're supposed to be really good :)

    http://www.kayliwanders.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like sodas, but they bother my stomach and make me feel yucky. I need to stop drinking them too! Have you tried drinking cold juices or flavored waters in place of sodas?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Rachel!
    That sounds pretty healthy! Hopefully I'll have some of your determination there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's what I'm aiming for, less bloated feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Kayli! I have tried sparkling water, once so far. Not a big fan of them, but who knows that might change in near future. Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Kayte!
    I know how that feels! Downing them too much and feeling kinda sick from it.
    I do love my teas, so alternatives are not so much of a big issue here. With the hot weather in Singapore, I'll be fighting with that urge to grab a fizzy can. D:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Agree with all the comments that cutting out carbonated drinks is a great idea. Try flavoring fizzy water with mint leaves or a squeeze of lime or lemon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck with your goal with this week! Usually I'm not a fan of soda but I've noticed that I've been drinking more recently. My friend recently introduced me to Diet Cherry Dr. Pepper and I love it! (Root beer sounds good too!) I definitely need to make sure that I'm upping my water intake too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know that heaven goodness feeling. Heh! Who knows, maybe you can try this for a week too. :p

    ReplyDelete