29 July 2013

Weekly Wishes #3

Last week's goal: No gassy drink

It was a success! Yay me! The Boy almost conned me into drinking carbonated drink during one of our late night supper, even after I reminded him I'm on a no carbonated drink week. Thank goodness my willpower is stronger than his. Of course, many thanks to the lovely people with your encouragements!

A bonus is that I've FINALLY pen up my desired header and button! Although it's not exactly how I wanted it to be like, I am equally satisfied with the results. What do you think of the header?


This week's goals: Finish reading Puppy Love // Book air fare for October's trip // Get a pair of black heels

A change of aggressive level for this week. I am really keeping my fingers crossed for the last two to be checked. Not much time left to procrastinate and be choosey!

How do you keep yourself reading while keeping up with hectic schedule at the same time?

View the rest of the linkups and shower them with your encouragement here!

Image credit: ~BlueKittehh

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on completing your goal last week! And good luck on this week's goals :)

    Read in line-ups, read in waiting rooms, read on breaks. Mostly I just stay up way too late to read instead of sleeping!

    -Cole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cole!

      So far, my reading habit has only revolve around the house. Maybe I should carry the book around with me more often. I try not to stay up too late reading, else I'd be zombified for work the next day! D:

      Delete
  2. I have a hard time keeping up with my reading too!! Usually the only way I get any done is right before bed. I always try to get some "me time" in at the end of the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love 'me time' too! One thing to fear when reading at night is that you have to stop no matter how exciting the book is. Then, you'll have a hard time falling asleep instead. >___<

      Delete
  3. Well done on no carbonated drinks! I've never been a fan of them but for me it's hard on weeks where I say no bread or chocolate :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate! I tried not to think about it, and the weather wasn't too bad that I have to drink it.

      You should give it a try, some day. Haha! Maybe not the combination of both bread and chocolate. Starting with the later might be an exciting experiment.

      Delete
  4. good luck on your weekly wishes!! Shopping for a pair of black heels is not as easy as it should be!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angela! You get me! The difficulty level increases with my picky self. "Too high." "Too fancy." "Too expensive." D:

      Delete