11 August 2013

Hari Raya 2013

I had another opportunity to celebrate Hari Raya with The Boy's family. The last (which was also the first) time I spent the day as a whole package was two years ago. What do I mean by "whole package"? Identical coloured outfit, heels, lots of festive goodies!


I didn't realise how much I've missed the longtong gravy until I had it! So much so that I didn't mind having it three times throughout the day. Satisfied tummy makes a happy girl.


This year the both of us wore the.... couple wear. *cringe* He decided the wear Birkenstock instead of the pair he wore in previous years during the festive. The photo doesn't do him justice, but he is much slimmer than last year and the baju melayu further portrayed it so. As for me, thank goodness I managed to get a pair of heels in time, and it's the highest pair I've ever own! Pity, I'm still shorter than The Boy. Pardon how I appear in the photo, the wind made me looked like some kind of characters from Aladdin.

Overall, I had fun. I came to recognise match more of his relatives and their respective rank in the family. Needless to say, the food played a big part in the fun. ;)


Since Hari Raya is celebrated by Muslims for as long as 30 days, it's not too late to wish everyone a Selamat Hari Raya!

No comments:

Post a Comment