22 August 2013

Blog Challenge // The best thing to happen this year

It might sound superficial, but the best thing for me would be my upcoming trip to Bangkok, Thailand!!!

Image Credit: @Doug88888

My previous holiday trips, whether with family or friends, are all planned by someone else but me. That being said, I'm pretty lucky to have such hardworking and focus peeps around me.

This will be the very first time The Boy and I plan a whole trip on our own, unlike our Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia visit last year. The roles have somehow landed in a way where The Boy research and shortlist on the hotels he thought would be suitable while I check out the places to visit. Hopefully everything will settle before end of next month. Can't wait!

What is YOUR best event that has happened or going to happen this year? I'd love to hear about it!


FOLLOW ME   •   Bloglovin   •   Google+   •   Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment