01 August 2013

Blog Challenge // Introduction and recent photo


Heyo! I'm Elizabeth, that almost-invisible girl born in January 1989 on a little red dot called Singapore. For some weird reasons, my hair is not quite as black as the rest of my family’s. I sure hope I'm not picked up from some unknown dump of a brown dye factory!

I see myself as a dreamer. I dream of a world with peace; I dream of being surrounded by faith, trust and pixie dust. But most of the time I would just stone and zone out into thin air.

I love getting inspired by architecture designs, DIY crafts, home decors, recipes floating around the internet. However, procrastinating bug doesn’t allow me to do much. My clumsy self has a part to play too.

The shy and quiet personality I have when it comes to most strangers made it difficult to blend in with. I know that's a total clash in blogsphere, so I'm still learning to bring the brick off my wall one by one. I don't mind knowing some of you though! Feel free to drop a comment or two about yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment