15 August 2013

Blog Challenge // Timeline of your day

When I saw that there was such a topic for the Blog Challenge, I was really excited because it means another chance to do Hourly Snap! Since it's a Thursday, this would showcase my typical working day.

7am // Showering my morning feet warmer with love before I head out for the day.

8am // Commuting to work via SBS Premium bus. Yah, it's cost slightly more than if I take the train, but I am willing to pay that difference if it meant reaching work on time without having to squeeze like a sardine in the early morning.

9am // Catching up on Bloglovin with a cup of hot milo.

10am // After net surfing and chit chatting with colleagues, it's time to get cracking!

12pm // Lunch with The Boy. Wanted to settle lunch at IKEA Alexandra but the queue was super long. Ditched Plan A and went over to Anchorpoint Mall. Ended up at its KFC outlet, which is good (for me) because I was craving for fries and chicken. Even though The Boy was the payee, I made sure my lunch was only S$5 max. I'm determined like that.

2pm // Back to work, with a pair of sleepy eyes.

5pm // Dragging my feet to class.

10pm // Finally home. Nothing beats a good shower after a tiring day. If only we can make ourselves 100% instantly like The Sims, we will have lesser utilities to pay and more time to sleep.

I really love doing Hourly Snap. Somehow the day went pass faster with the hourly duty on hand. Can't wait for the next one!

So how's your typical weekday like?

No comments:

Post a Comment