25 August 2013

Blog Challenge // Your 5 favourite blogs

There are many spaces in blogosphere that get me hooking on their juices, inspire me frequently, never fail to bring a smile on my face. These are the top 5 of the blogs I love, but that doesn't mean I don't love the others too.


Started by two sisters, A Beautiful Mess has lots of DIY ideas ranging from home decoration to food recipes. Today they already have an awesome team of sisterhood (and brotherhood). It's so much easier when it comes to brainstorming for ideas and photoshoots in a group like them. If only I have a sister too.

Some of my favourite posts:
OUR WEDDING CEREMONY
EMMA'S WEDDING CEREMONY
HALFWAY HOMEMADE: GUMMY CANDY
• And the inspiring decor ideas they share


There's a thing about reading expats' blogs. You live through each moments they experience, except it's via words. I can't really remember how I stumble upon Life is Swede, but I got hooked onto it immediately. I love the awkwardness, romance and drama the author experienced.

Some of my favourite posts:
Lonely Won’t Leave Me Alone
What an Excellent Day
Open Mouth Insert Foot


A friend of mine, Intan is one of the reasons why I started blogging. She is like the assurance for me to embark on this journey. I must really say, her contents are way more interesting than mine.

Some of my favourite posts:
Narcissistic, guilty pleasures.
Of cafes and great company
JAPANESE FOOD!
• And of course all her travelogues!


She's the one who inspired me to do Hourly Snap. Besides, she's has unique collection, cats with character, puppy, cactus. How to resist all those adorable stuffs!?

Some of my favourite posts:
The Easter Kitty
baby bunnies!
a small office update...


I first came across The Nectar Collective for its Snail Mail Collective, all thanks to Intan. I became a big fan of her positivity and of course Monja, she's one of my stalked regular reads ever since.

Some of my favourite posts:
A Meeting Story: My Japanese Boy, Keiji
Musings by Monja #6: If Monja Were a Blogger
How to Make: Japanese Onigiri

What are some of your favourite or must-read blogs? I'd love to be exposed to more!


FOLLOW ME
Bloglovin  •  Google+  •  Twitter

2 comments: