19 August 2013

Weekly Wishes #6

I managed to clear last week's goals, yay! Well, almost. *trying to cover up the guilty look*

Finish reading Puppy Love
Somehow I managed to squeeze the time and energy to carry on where I've left. It's not 100% done, but I'm only a couple more chapters before I reach the destination goal. At least that's something, right?

Spend not more than SGD5 during work, which means no additional snacks.
OH YEAH! I kinda cheated in the sense I normally make my breakfast (hot milo) in the office where the pantry has got whatever I need. So the goal is pretty much for my lunch expenditure, and maybe tea time snacks. In the end, I didn't purchase any snacks or bubble tea or whatsnot. AND lucky for me, a supplier stopped by for price negotiation with my manager, along with a box of cake. Did I say I was lucky? ;)

Survey on accommodation for October's Bangkok trip
The Boy and I have checked out a couple of hotels from agoda, but we're not in any rush for booking. Yet. Last night Chelsea shared about Hostelbookers on her blog and they seemed pretty decent! I have not shared it with The Boy, probably this couple of days when his work schedule isn't that tight.


This week's goals:
• Be in bed at 11pm. I've actually tried over the weekend, I ended up tossing and turning for an hour.
• Research for more postcard collection inspirations.
• Start thinking of gift(s) for Snail Mail Collective #2 partner Crystal, and send out at the end of the week!

Other than counting sheeps and warm milk, how do you cope when you are trying to switch your bed time?

Send your encouragements to the peers who are linking up here!

2 comments:

  1. I always try to be in bed before 11pm and it never works out for me. (It's currently 10:53pm...haha.) And if I'm in bed before 11pm, I'm either tossing and turning or looking at Vine videos until I get tired. :/ Good luck with your wishes! I need to get to bed early today. Maybe next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I used to surf Twitter and Instagram, or engage in a couple rounds of Fun Run, before I start to feel slightly tired. Not a good thing though. Haha. Just last night, I'm in bed at 11pm but felt tired only an hour later. Yikes!

      Delete