26 August 2013

Weekly Wishes #7

Last week's goals are a success!

• Be in bed at 11pm.
Although I ended up tossing and turning until midnight, I managed to get my body glue to my bed around 11pm for most of the days. The first fail was on Thursday when I joined The Boy and his family for dinner and visit to his uncle's place. And because I was sick over the weekend, I spent the day time sleeping and ended up sleeping-waking at night. It was a good try, and I want to improve this sleeping habit.

• Research for more postcard collection inspirations.
Well, I did kinda researched for some more inspirations but to no avail. I guess I need to come up with my own style. Maybe it's time to browse through craft shops or Daiso.

• Start thinking of gift(s) for Snail Mail Collective #2 partner Crystal, and send out at the end of the week!
CHECKED and CHECKED! I was SO excited (still am) during the shopping and wrapping and sending, but felt that it wasn't enough love. Well, I am never good with gifts and crafts, so I'm proud to say I did my best. I'm learning on the way though! Heh.


This week's goals:
• No spicy food. Which means no more tom yum, chilli padi, laksa, curry. My throat needs a overhaul.
• Clear up long overdue workload. Speaking of which, I really don't wanna go for the meeting tomorrow. D:
• Be more active in encouraging the rest of WW linkups.

With the flu bug still in me, I'm keeping this week as simple as I can. Then again, the stress that comes with these "simple" tasks aren't that light unfortunately.

Wish me lucks! /fingers-and-toes-crossed


Send your encouragements to the peers who are linking up here!


FOLLOW ME
Bloglovin  •  Google+  •  Twitter

8 comments:

  1. I'm glad all of your goals were accomplished last week! That's awesome, and shows just how great you can be when you focus!! Good luck with your goals this week (the no spicy food would be hard for me haha)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's difficult for me as well! I LOVE spicy food. I practically had spicy everyday last week, which kind of contributed to the sore throat I'm suffering since Friday. T___T

      Delete
  2. I think these are some awesome goals! No spicy food would be easy for me- I even think the mildest salsa is a bit of a kick to my tongue- but I know how difficult it can be for some. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kayli! I totally get what you mean. I have a cousin who just can't handle spicy food.

      Delete
  3. Good luck with your goals this week!
    Hope you start to recover soon, no spicy food would be hard for me!

    Lyndsay xx | Fizzy Peaches ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lyndsay! Yah, it's difficult for me as well. Hasn't been successful so far. Yikes!

      Delete
  4. Good luck on your goals this week! And hopefully all those spicy foods aren't your favorites! I wish I could handle spicy foods better, b/c I do love them. And I hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pity, they ARE my favourite. The bug has been a roller coaster ride. When I thought I was getting better, bam, it evolved into nose blockage. D:

      Delete