04 September 2013

Instagram Loves (August)

This pop-up post card is too adorable!

Chrome Jewelled Band | Earl Grey Party

Same ol' wowness, a different feeling.

This tape reminded me of The Dainty Squid.

After a day of yummy food, Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir Dan Batin (ok, I kinda copied from his earlier post)! Oh and of course happy long weekend!

Xiao Bai kept coming back for more love, but putting stretching my hand downwards is not helping my attempt to sleep. Who knew, the corner of my blanket works just fine.

GM bought this custard filled pastry shaped of monkey for us four ladies in the office. Is he trying to tell us something?

The Boy made me dress down to shorts and slippers just to match him.

Running nose evolved to blockage. Sore throat is back after last night's wonton noodle with chilli and this afternoon's treated KFC. It's back to the real-light-food mood.

Contemplating if I should eat my love.

For the record, I didn't eat the golden hashbrown in the end. It was still nice having it laying next to my pancakes. Initially my brother suggested to dispose it when I'm done with my breakfast, but I defended the love by saying "How can you throw away something so good!?" So, he finished it for me. Heh.

Compared to last month, I guess I'm slightly more active on Instagram. To be honest, July felt like ages ago. August has been busy in the sense of clearing overdue workload, as well as fighting the flu bug. I really hate it when I'm sick because that's normally when I start to crave for food I shouldn't eat. My stubborn genes are stubborn.

Can't wait for September to be gone, which means the holiday trip will be here soon! Mum has been hinting me about the happening in Thailand currently. I just don't know how to reassure her. The Boy even suggested for a change of location as backup plan. We shall see.

FOLLOW ME
Bloglovin  •  Google+  •  Twitter

2 comments:

  1. That pop up card is amazing!! Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! To be honest, I never knew such thing existed. Ooops. I'm feeling slightly better already. I could talk more without coughing as much. I was even swearing at an idiotic driver earlier on, so I think I'm on my way to 100% recovery. Haha!

      Delete