08 September 2013

The Sunday Currently #3


  • READING my planner for next week, mental planning on the posts.
  • WRITING the alphabets to cut out for birthday cards.
  • LISTENING to my coughing fit because of the cold weather.
  • THINKING about food. I am starving!
  • SMELLING cold air.
  • WISHING for The Sims 4 to be released already. Still. So. Long.
  • HOPING The Boy could have been slightly as excited as I am about our SunDate. Apparently the weather and the tiredness crown his bed as #1 right now. I totally understand that, but still. *contradict*
  • WEARING my pajamas. My brain is awake but my body is not. The Boy's fault.
  • LOVING the sound of the raindrops.
  • WANTING The Boy to wake up. Like, now now now!
  • NEEDING a cup of hot milk chocolate. This weather is too chilly for my liking.
  • FEELING nervous about doing a guest post. To do, or not to do?
  • CLICKING through my Flickr for a photo to be used here.

Another cold day, it has been raining for 4 consecutive days now. The chill is making me to have another reason not to love it - coughing fit when I'm sick. I really would love to have some sun love to warm my skin and dry my clothes.

Peep at how the others' spend their Sundays here!


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER

4 comments:

  1. I love your sunday currently posts - great idea! I hope you stop coughing soon xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should totally try! It's actually a link up with Lauren from siddathornton every Sunday. She's taking a short break from blogosphere though. Heh.

      Delete
  2. LOVING THE WEATHER! Though it's doing no good to my cough too. Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmhmm! Hopefully it won't be another rain-but-no-sun-with-wet-shoes-and-clothes-undry week. You get well soon too!

      Delete