30 September 2013

Weekly Wishes #10

It has been a while since the last weekly goals here, I'd like to blame it on the overhaul-bug I had (read about it here and here).

I can't say how happy I am to be on the track back to my routine.


This week's goals:
• Pen down itinerary for Bangkok trip. The Boy and I are flying out in about a week's time and we've only just book our accommodation! Crazy, I tell ya. I have a couple of places in mind to bring him, just need to pen them down and do more research. It sounds last minute, I know, but I'm starting to think it's my style. Heh.
• Hunt for items for September SMC partner, Chelsea. It feels weird to be this late, but I don't have much control since I was down for so long. Better late than never, I guess.
• Work on the letters that are meant to be sent out. It has been long overdue and scrapping the idea off had even crossed my mind, but my guilt just can't let it happen.
• Clear iPhone photos! Since I'm not sure if The Boy will be bringing his camera or not, I seriously need to tidy and clean up my iPhone photo album. It has been collating way too many photos that I'm not looking at anymore. Yikes.

I feel fresh to have this week started, since it' October tomorrow! I have been so sick and miserable for the past weeks, so much so I'm glad it's finally over! Wake up me, when September ends. I think I can say, I'm finally awake....?

How have you plan the itinerary for your trip so far? I'd love to learn some tricks if you have any!

Send your encouragements to the peers who are linking up here!


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER

4 comments:

  1. Wow! You have a busy week planned! Good Luck on all of your goals! And I love your Weekly Wishes pic! Too Cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie! I'm in the midst of first two already, so still not too bad. Now just need to get my butt moving for the other two. Heh.

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh, Thailand!? That's so exciting! Thailand is my top travel destination. I want to go there soooo badly. I'm excited for you! I can't wait to hear all about it :) Have a great time and good luck with the rest of your goals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should pin it on your future travelling journal then! I'm looking forward to seeing my boyfriend all excited during the trip. Teehee. Thanks for the wishes!

      Delete