09 September 2013

Weekly Wishes #9

Let's take a look at last week's goals! If you can't tell yet, I'm feeling super excited because I have a big success stamped across my face! Yay!

• Get rid of the remaining virus in my body once and for all.
I'm safe to say, I'm 99% recovered! I'm still having coughing fit because of the cold weather, they are not friendly to my throat/chest at all. Other than that, I've gotten back my voice! Like, finally! All thanks to the kind wishes and prayers you guys had given me, and of course The Boy who never fail to nag at me about my water intake even when he's not with me. Heh.

• S$10 per day budget
Most of the days I spent below S$5, except for when I'm out dating on Friday and earlier on today.

• Show love and encouragement in all the linkups I'm taking part this week.
So glad I'm able to visit everyone (I think) who linked up with The Sunday Currently, Weekly Wishes and The Gratitude List. I think it will become my weekly habit. ;)


This week's goals:
• I know for sure work is going to be CRAZY again this week. I hope to settle any remaining overdue stuffs with the Keffbigco (pardon me, I hate that company that much).
• Send out the first snail mail on the list. It should've be done last Friday, but I just couldn't find the card I am looking for. I can't stand my own stubbornness sometimes.
• Clean up photos on iPhone. Too many unused old photos.

Gonna keep this week simple since the first goal is strong enough to bring my strength halfway down.

How about you? Do you clean up your photo albums often?

Send your encouragements to the peers who are linking up here!


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER

18 comments:

  1. Wow!! You did amazing with your wishes last week! And I'm so happy you're feeling better, it is so junk when you're feeling yucky!! Good luck on this week's wishes, it'll be a piece of cake!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aukele! The weather is still very much chilly that causes the coughing fit to stay, but other than that I'm fine!

      Delete
  2. Keeping it simple is a great goal. I need to do some electronic tidying too! Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes we just need simplicity to keep the week going. Heh. Hopefully both of us will be able to do some tidy up!

      Delete
  3. Your recovery is good news!! I seriously need to clean up my Iphone pictures, there are just too many... Good luck on this week's goals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mal! I know right! They just.. stayed there permanently. Haha. Hopefully you'll manage to clear some!

      Delete
  4. Yay for feeling better! That's so great that you managed to accomplish everything in last week's list.
    Good luck with this week's goals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh goodness do I empathize! My phone has about 1000 pictures on it that I never use! I need to get on that.. :/

    This Lovely Little Day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I just keep accumulating, thinking they would be useful some day, and then totally forgot about it.

      Delete
  6. My little one is more obsessed with selfies than I am. Over half of the pictures on my phone were taken by her. How many pictures of her babydolls, her brother's bellybutton, and rocks do I need? Ha-ha!

    I'm sprinkling positive pixie dust on your goals Elizabeth!

    KLP @ SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww your girl is too adorable! She's starting young, who knows one day she might even be a better selfie than you and me! (I'm really bad at it, if you must know.) Thanks for the pixie dust, KLP!

      Delete
  7. Awesome!! I love snail mail- people are always so happy after receiving it and I'm always happy sending it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Nothing like a long day at work and to realise a mail waiting for you. I need to shake this procrastination. Yikes.

      Delete
  8. I'm so glad that you are feeling better because now you'll be able to take on the week with more energy and WAY TO GO ON YOUR GOALS LAST WEEK!! :) I admire your budgeting skills to no end!

    Good luck with the iphone photos...I'm not even going to attempt that on my phone because I already know how it'd end, haha.

    PS: What is that a picture of in your weekly wish photo because it's ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Crystal! I have no choice but to face the matter of clearing up my iPhone album since I don't really own a camera. But I'm curious, just how will it end for you? Heh.

      It's a stuffed elephant my boyfriend's brother owns. Haha!

      Delete
  9. Great job on your goals - and I think you're totally right about keeping it simple. I pile on too much stuff and then get frustrated when I can't do it all, or do it all in a hurry and end up having to redo it later. Meh :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks KC! I used to do that, then realised it kinda defeat the purpose. Are you list more simpler now?

      Delete