31 October 2013

CAREEOWEEN


Being a secret admirer to home parties, it is a pity that my bunch of friends don't really celebrate Halloween, yet. Yah, I'm quite determined to do something about it when I have a place of my own, and kids. (On quick note, thanks Zie for the lovely invite, though it required me to fly to Nashville!) Recent years I've managed to psycho J into the idea of playing dress up for Halloween, and (surprisingly) this year HE was the one who came up with the theme "Career". Which was timely, since he is done with his internship and the graduation ceremony is coming up. One last time to play dress up as a chef before he get sick of wearing it other than working hours. Heh.


In case you are wondering, I still have my tank top on in the right photo. J's body was big enough to cover half of my body. Don't tell him I said that. We had fun during the session! He was more gamed than I thought he would be, which made me feel blessed that he can stand my weird ideas.

Hopefully you had a blast in celebrating and crazy parties!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

WHAT WE WORE
J | E
gifted (chef hat) | (necklace) thrifted
former uniform (chef jacket) | (tank top) uniqlo
former uniform (apron) | (blazer) sixties
g2000 (pants) | (pants) giodarno
crocs (slip on shoes) | (heels) giovanna


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER

2 comments:

  1. Love the costumes! That's a great theme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks! We were a little last minute, and not willing to spend much on costumes (yet). So thought a simple one would do in kicking start the tradition! :p

      Delete