03 October 2013

Instagram Loves (September)

Embarking on A Singapore Love Story while waiting for The Boy to call.

Watching the pudding melt into soup is rather intriguing.

Telling myself not to get excited while I pen down places of interest for upcoming Bangkok trip.

Thanks to the major body overhaul, I only had the energy and mood to resume my social media routine around the last week of the month. Besides, taking photos of medicines or a selfie looking like a cement don't sound appealing at all. Right?

I'm really excited that September is finally over (and I'm awake since it has ended). Hopefully October, as well as the remaining months of the year, will be kind enough. As for being posting actively on Instagram, I will TRY to control myself when I'm in Bangkok. Heh.


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind compliment, Andrea. :D

      Delete
  2. wooooo Bangkok. Jealously upon jealousy.
    take me with you?

    p.s. glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am more jealous of the places you've been to! Haha! If you can squeeze into my backpack, I'd smuggle you in for free. ;)

      Thanks Britt!

      Delete
  3. Can I borrow the book? I heard so much about it... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thing! I'll pass it to you on Monday.

      Chargeable rate a dollar a day ah. ;)

      Delete