01 October 2013

A Selfie

"A self portrait"


I think I've mentioned this before, I am never good at taking selfie. Never. On top of this, my skin and hair have been in a rather shitty state. I guess I'm too busy getting my life back on track like it was before the major body overhaul, so no regrets about it actually.

Anyhoo, I'm really happy to be back on planning little things, which actually makes me feel more productive (and useful in a strange way). So yay me!

Blogtember, a September blog challenge, initiated by Jenni has been focused and taken part by many others. It's a good way to revisit the past, appreciate each happy and sad moments, discover yourself, and of course knowing the fellow yummers of the blogosphere! Don't forget to check up other link ups!


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER

No comments:

Post a Comment