28 October 2013

Weekly Wishes #14

Oh no! Another week gone just like that! *snap finger* At least last week was pretty productive for me, but still!

• Make new buttons!
Checked! Made some real simple ones, feeling pretty good I finally got my butt down on it.

• Start brainstorming on Christmas presents.
Briefly talked to my brother about the ones for nephews and nieces. Two more months to go, hopefully we won't feel out of breathe while hunting for one. #fingerscrossed

• Give Blogilates a shot.
Tried out two different abs exercise. The first one, POP Pilates for Beginners: Ab Time, left me feeling pretty good despite all the sore on my limbs. Yesterday I tried Pilates Bootcamp: Fabulous Flat Abs and felt so nauseous after doing it. I guess I overdo it. Le sigh.


• Gather and wrap up the parcel for Macey. Late late late!
• Start on a new book. Za had started one before my Bangkok trip and finished before my return date. She didn't fail to remind me about my reading at the same time. Yikes.
• Successfully get the photoshoot that J and I planned to do. Time to work on the DIY moustache!

The week has been a good one overall, although work hours felt like a drag for a couple of days. I don't know why either. With a moving date in mind, I think we will feel pretty motivated to get over and done with old documents while preparing to welcome a fresh start. Woosh!

What are THE big plan that keeps you motivated and going? Have a charging week!

Send your encouragements to the peers who are linking up here!


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER

6 comments:

  1. hello! just stopping by from weekly wishes, good luck with your goals this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your goals this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Crystal! I'm about to strike out another point, so one more left! *fingers crossed*

      Delete