04 November 2013

Instagram Loves (October)

Excited to fly these to Chelsea Ward!

My brunch during lunch time. At least, for once, it's not instant noodles. #idontnormallycook #proudofself

Showering the much needed attention and love. #postholidayroutine

Enjoying my $1 traditional ice-cream when watching The Boy prepare dinner. #perksofdatingachef #taitai #macampaham

Chicken Fried Rice by J

Enjoying Original Honey Toast with J in the quiet outlet.

Another dinner by J. Looking forward to see what else he has on sleeves. For now, it's nom time!

Pretty much burnt away the first #blogilates hardwork, but J was in such a good mood for waffles and ice-cream so I can't help it!

The Bangkok postcard from J is here! Yay! (Yah, he wrote me one when we were at Asiatique Night Market. AND I didn't peep or read. Integrity.)

The month of October has been such a blast! Ok, mainly is because of the Bangkok trip with J. I am officially missing pad thai! D:

Only two more months before a brand new year starts. Too fast, too fast.


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER

No comments:

Post a Comment