12 November 2013

Weekly Wishes #16

Let's check out my goals from last week:

• Create a recipe file.
Sadly, I didn't even get the needed stuffs, but I did searched for a couple of recipes though. Any simple no brainer recipes to recommend?

• Be less judgey about others, even if what I said is the truth.
Hmmm, I'm on the fence on the success of this. Mostly I kept thoughts to the minimal, but people who are contradicting really boils my blood. :\


This is how far my low creativity and butter fingers take me. Can't believe I drew this while watching Hong Kong drama.

Anyhoo, to this week's goals:
• Start and get 80% of packing down by Friday. Can believe we are shifting next week already!
• Work on Christmas cards. Since next week will be full of packing and moving around for work, I really need to get this done.
• More rest. I don't know why, lately I've been easily sleepy. I need a healthier lifestyle.

All the foreseen packing made me dread a little to start the week, but since time stops for no one (I think) so I just have to suck it up and take the best out of it. At least there's Za to help provide entertainment every now and then. Heh.

Are you in the process of any Christmas preparation yet? Have a great week ahead! xo

Send your encouragements to the peers who are linking up here!


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER

6 comments:

  1. I'm planning my decorating, but haven't started Christmas decorating yet. You reminded me that I need to start thinking about ordering Christmas cards, though! I don't send out a lot, just a few to a couple of friends, but I should make sure that I get the cards that I want. :) Good luck with all of your packing this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm reminding my colleague-friend everyday since we brainstormed about it. Teehee. It's not a tradition for me to send out greeting cards for Christmas or any festivals, but it's always fun to start something new! Would you like to have one from me? (No obligation, no worries.) :D

      Delete
  2. Love and love your "picture" ! I'd vote for it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks Wina! That's so sweet of you!

      Delete
  3. Good luck with packing!! Your drawing is making me want to play The Sims so badly - and I have uni work to do so I can't :P

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's Saturday now and I'm in office to carry on with packing work. Booo. I'm flattered that my amateur drawing tempted you! Hahaha. I'm trying my best to resist too.

      Delete