25 November 2013

Weekly Wishes #18

It has been a CRAAAZY week! All the packing and unpacking has left me feeling insufficient rest. It's not like not-enough-sleep kind of rest, it's more like my-body-muscle-need-a-reset-body kind of rest.

• Decide on what to wear for J's graduation.
While on the hunt on a dress, J told me to save the hussle (and the money) and told me what he would like to see me in. So, I guess this is CHECKED!

• Gather up items for my Snail Mail Collective partner of the month - Hannah!
I am so sorry to say I didn't work on this at all! Omgomgomg. Now that packing week is officially over, I will definitely work on this. Hang on, Hannah!

• Clear all the coins from wallet daily.
CHECKED! Well, I don't have coins daily, but I drop all of them when I do. I really enjoy hearing the sounds of the coins and seeing the level rising.


Apart from getting the snail mail for Hannah checked, my other goals for this week are:
• Post out Christmas greeting cards. Erm, like, finally!?! They were done last week and I have been resisting the temptation to mail them out. I'm finally able to! Yay!
• Think of a good dinner for/with J in celebration of his graduation. Basically, more reasons to eat!
• Try not to kill SRC at work. Lately he has been on my nerve, for some reasons. Maybe it's just me, or maybe it's really him. I guess I can do my part on control and pressing down any anger he's boiling in me.

After a productive week, I'm totally looking forward to a relaxing and another productive one (does that makes sense?). Anyhoo, hopefully your week ahead will be an awesome one!

Send your encouragements to the peers who are linking up here!


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER

12 comments:

  1. love these goals :) i've had my Christmas cards ready for about a week now & i have been itching to mail them out, also! i am planning on doing that tonight :)

    following you on bloglovin :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds exciting! I think we'll be doing the happy dance when we see them disappear into the post box. :D

      Delete
  2. I love that you're looking for a good excuse to eat, you're a girl after my heart with that one. Some weeks it's just all about the food : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah, I have all sorts of reasons to eat/snack. Too bored, too sad, too happy, too hot, too cold.

      Delete
  3. I still need to get yours, sorry its late. I haven't had time to look around because of work although I do what I plan on getting!

    Hope you're okay =)

    Hannah
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yikes. Looks like we're on the same boat. Hahaha. No rush though, don't want you to stress yourself out. xo

      Delete
  4. I love what you wrote in your journal....SO MUCH! I've been repeating this to myself lately with the end of my semester and it was great to see it on your blog. Also, way to get that coin purse cleaned out! I can't wait to see how you look for graduation and what you celebrate with for dinner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks Crystal! You should totally give the coin thingy a try too. It was a simple celebration, but I'll share soon! :p

      Delete
  5. Good job with your goals last week! And good luck this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to read your blog more to find out who is this SRC and why is he annoys you so much. Happy graduation to J !! What kinda of place do you have in mind? What type of food both of you like?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's someone from work, from a different country, sometimess the way he do things just make me wanna skin him alive. *shrug*

      Thank you, on behalf of J! :D I was thinking of this Japanese buffet place, but it's not a good time to binge now since we're both sick. We are pretty much ok with most kind of cuisines. Basically we love food. Hahaha.

      Delete