12 December 2013

Gratitude Thursday #10


What sorts of useful things make your everyday world a litter easier and better?

OH. EM. GEE. You have NO IDEA how many I can list. Don't worry, I'm not going to take all of your day on this post, so I'm just going to list a couple on the top. I think I heard a 'Phew'.

When I finally started using the Calendar on my phone, boy, was it convenient. I used to think that it will make me too dependent and the process of creating and checking are too troublesome. Fact is, my brain memory is so bad that I NEED to depend on things like that. Instead of being too much of a hassle, I was so thankful that the information I need are there to act as a reminder.

About a year ago, I figured Notes app on iPhone is the best portable notebook I can have. I mean, I can save important information like expenses to be paid, recipes that I saw online, and even act as a stand-in blog drafts!

With our digital age increasing and as responsibilities get heavier, meet up with friends are getting tougher. Chatting applications like WhatsApp helped me to connect with friends, being up-to-date with the latest gossips news of the loved ones. Convenient, right?




FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment