03 December 2013

Instagram Loves (November)

Strawberry Shortcake // Drunk from the amount of big strawberries in this little cake.

You know your heart is not at work when this happens. (Sorry, Domo-kun.)

Prawn Aglio Olio (by J) He talked about making this dish so often during internship days but I only get to taste for the first time today. Well, better late than never, I guess.

Things you during packing when you're out of boxes.

"Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me, but bear this in mind, it was meant to be."

J said this will make my flu better. Heh.

Can't believe November is already gone. Just. Like. That. *snap fingers* The dreadful yet highly anticipated (does it make sense?) December is finally here. Dreadful only because of exams, they always are. Other than it, it's about cracking head for presents and spending money during the season of joy! I seriously hope this flu bug will go away soon, so I can play and party hard!


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



2 comments:

  1. So much yummy food on your Instagram! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, my boyfriend and me are quiet a foodie. :p

      Delete