01 December 2013

The Sunday Currently #11


  • READING how I'm first for this round of Fun Run. Ok, more like seeing.
  • WRITING up phrases in my brain.
  • LISTENING to 98 Degrees' This Gift on Kiss92.
  • THINKING about ice-cream and waffle. It has been days since J and I crave for it!
  • SMELLING rain. I think it's gonna be another wet day.
  • WISHING for Zhan Feng's birthday celebration to be drama-free.
  • HOPING En Qi will follow the car later.
  • WEARING baggy shirt and FBT. Best outfit in a cooling weather.
  • LOVING the blogosphere. Random, I know.
  • WANTING a set of McDonald's breakfast, but that ain't happening.
  • NEEDING more cosy time with J.
  • FEELING a little overwhelmed thinking about upcoming week. *breathe in, breathe out*
  • CLICKING through Twitter feed.

The weekend has been good, but it would be better if there were more time to bum around. Since there's still time before J pick the family up to Zhan Feng's birthday celebration, I'm going to make it as productive as I can.

Have a good day ahead! xo

Peep at how the others' spend their Sundays here!


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



4 comments:

  1. Hope you had a productive day! I've always enjoyed reading your Sunday Currently posts so I decided to start doing them today too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was.... in a way. Haha! So glad to have you onboard!

      Delete
  2. You had me at 98*!!! ALSO, you've got this week!!! Just keeping moving forward.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trying my best to get away from the wall!

      Delete