15 December 2013

The Sunday Currently #13


  • READING my Bloglovin' feed.
  • WRITING the prompt for next week's Gratitude in my Notes.
  • LISTENING to the bed calling out my name. Not literally, of course.
  • THINKING how stupid I am.
  • SMELLING rain.
  • WISHING for the world to stop at this very second, until my head is clear.
  • HOPING for a more independent me.
  • WEARING heavy eye bags under my eyes.
  • LOVING nothing at the moment, sadly.
  • WANTING a world to escape to.
  • NEEDING food. The dinner earlier on was meh.
  • FEELING like a stone on the outside, but a heavy downpour inside.
  • CLICKING replay button for Glee's version of Make You Feel My Love.

Such a roller coaster weekend. With the emotions I have right now, I really hope for stop time and hide under the table until I feel better. Of course, that can and will never happen. Maybe I should head to bed soon.

Peep at how the others' spend their Sundays here!


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



6 comments:

  1. I hope everything is okay and that you'll find more light in this week. If you ever need anyone to talk to, I'm here to listen :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are slightly better. Thanks for the offer! (:

      Delete
  2. I always love these fun little lists! Sleep tends to do wonders for the soul, but I agree with those above and hope all is dandy and you jump off the roller coaster soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sleep did help me feel better from everything. I'm parachuting, will be on the ground real soon.

      Delete