04 December 2013

Wanderlust Wednesday #1

I'm blaming Za for today's selection. Right now, it would be fifth day of her backpacking in Japan. Mmhmm, can you sense my jealousy?

via

I might not be an adventurous person when it comes to nature, Mount Fuji definitely caught my attention when I first saw it in one of the Japan Hour episodes. The many sides of the mountain have their unique beauty, and the most memorable part of the show was how the guest hosts raved about the sunrise. On certain days and timing, if you are lucky, it's said that the mountain will "become" red for a bit after the sunrise.

Will you sacrifice your sleep for the possible red Mount Fuji?


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



2 comments:

  1. I would, for sure! I've always wanted to visit Mount Fuji... well, all of Japan in general. :)

    ReplyDelete