02 December 2013

Weekly Wishes #19

HAPPY DECEMBER!

I'd love to say that in a cheery tone like how it would seem with all the caps, but right now I'm just having a very stoned face. Have you ever feel like dumping everything on hand out of the window, just sit at a spot and do nothing at all? Yah, I felt like that since Saturday. Maybe I'm just too tired, maybe it's the exam anxiety, maybe it's the frustrating flu bug, maybe it's something else.


Hence, this week will focus on taking things slow and easy while getting enough rest. Of course, I'd love to send out all Christmas greeting cards which wasn't checked from last week. Hopefully the week will get better as it goes.

Have a good week ahead! xo

Send your encouragements to the peers who are linking up here!


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



4 comments:

  1. Good luck with your exams and your goals this week! That cat is adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Crystal! That's the fluffiest kitty I've ever seen.

      Delete