09 December 2013

Weekly Wishes #20


• Post out items for Hannah. This has got to be my latest ever since my participation in Snail Mail Collective. Sorry gal!
• Mail out the second batch of Christmas greeting cards. Yeeps!
• Get my Secret Santa self workin'!
• Have a better and healthier diet before feasting on Christmas.

With the exam stress lifted for now, I'm inching away from the wall a little. That being said, I'm ready to get my butt back on track! Hopefully it will get better as the week goes. *fingers crossed*

Have a good week ahead! xo

Send your encouragements to the peers who are linking up here!


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your exam free time! Breaks are essential to being able to take on yet ANOTHER semester of stress, so get away from that wall and live it up because you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement! I'm gonna suck out whatever fun I can get from the rest of December before the start of another semester.

      Delete
  2. I hear you about a healthy diet before Christmas! I have that plan for the week too, but didn't get off to the best start. I wanted something warm for lunch today so I ran out to get some soup. Came back with a big serving of macaroni and cheese. But it was so delicious that I didn't mind one bit! :) Good luck with your goals this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's difficult to resist good and comfort food. I do that all the time. :x

      Delete