16 December 2013

Weekly Wishes #21

So happy to be able to strike off all the goals from last week! Ok, maybe I haven't been dutifully sticking by my healthier diet. :x


This week's goals:
• Shop for Christmas presents!
• Decide on wrapping style. There are so many inspiration from Pinterest, the ideas in my head are overhelming (in a good way)! I'm just afraid the motivation will go away when I'm actually going to do it, as usual.
• Update song list on iPod.

Trying to get myself in the Christmas mood with all the relevant songs, and especially with the gifts that I've been receiving. Yay for festive mood!

How are you gearing for Christmas? Have a good week ahead! xo

Send your encouragements to the peers who are linking up here!


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your goals this week! I need to finish up my Christmas shopping too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It can be a little hard eating healthy during the holidays. Good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete