23 December 2013

Weekly Wishes #22

• Shop for Christmas presents!
The weekend has been craaazily fun! Despite telling myself to shop early for Christmas this year, I've procrastinated to the last minute, again. Nonetheless, it was fun browsing and shopping for gifts with my brother and J.

• Decide on wrapping style. There are so many inspiration from Pinterest, the ideas in my head are overhelming (in a good way)! I'm just afraid the motivation will go away when I'm actually going to do it, as usual.
I still use tape to secure the wrapping, but I added something in which I never thought I will ever do. I'll share on this soon!

• Update song list on iPod.
Didn't really manage to do it last week, but it's updating as I'm typing away. So, I guess that kinda count?


This week's goals:
• Think of what to give for the gang. Choices, choices.
• Wrap all the presents up before Christmas eve!
• Enjoy Christmas, whether or not I'm spending it at home alone or out with the gang. Gotta make the best out of whichever situation, right? ;)

It's going to be such a weird working week since Christmas falls in the mid week (omg and New Year too), I get a feeling my working mood will not be there at all. It's the season of giving, and of course feasting period. So exciting to be seeing Christmas related photos on Instagram and in blogosphere.

How have you prep yourself for the festive? Are you ready to feast!?

Send your encouragements to the peers who are linking up here!


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



8 comments:

  1. I'm glad I'm not the only one who procrastinated my Christmas shopping (: Makes for a very chaotic but fun last minute rush. Merry Christmas! (and so unbelievably ready to feast).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah! It's not a good thing to say, but there's a better sense of achievement that I manage to pull it off at the last minute. Hahaha. I'm still cracking my head on what food to prepare for pot luck tonight. Yikes. Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  2. I hope you had a great Christmas and enjoyed the company AND food that you had the pleasure of receiving this holiday season! I know that with J you will be WELL FED INDEED!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was well fed alright! Hahaha. Hopefully your Christmas was good too!

      Delete
  3. Good luck with your wishes this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad I found your blog through weekly wishes!

    ReplyDelete