31 January 2014

Gong Xi Fa Cai!


HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!

I am pretty stoked to have such a long CNY break. Technically my presence was needed at work for half day yesterday, but my OM was soooo sweet enough to hold the fort for the rest of 3 of us. So we ended up getting busy with our own schedules - AM all busy with her husband's plans; Za attending her brother's performance at school; I actually slept in late enough. Right now I am battling between trolling on the Internet and taking a nap while waiting for J. Poor guy is still at work until god-knows-what-time. That's what you get from culinary industry.

Anyhoo, have lots of yummy goodies this festive season for those celebrating CNY right now. And those who are not? Well, I hope you have an awesome day like mine too!


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment