03 January 2014

Instagram Loves (December)

We mustache you a question.

Cookies & Cream + Gila Melaka // FINALLY, waffle and ice-cream!!!

Such a pleasant gifts that Iswan got for me during his course exchange in Shanghai.

Pizza bigger than my face!

Christmas card from Dee

Meet Domo-kin's new friend, Norman!

After fixing the topper, he "asked" about his gift. The smile makes everything worth it.

Nothing like a cup of milk tea and cookies from Christmas hamper, and Yankee Snowflake Cookie smell from Norman.

Merry 4 years X'mas together

One of my big fat pillar (my family being another). I would never be able to stand at where I am without the encouragement or support they had given me, the time and love they had granted. No amount of thankful speech can justify their existence. Looking forward to another year with all the special ones.

With this, it's an official goodbye to 2013. The year has been bittersweet, but I'm totally looking forward to the brand new start of 2014. It was fun looking back to the month's snapshots on my Instagram.
Instagram Loves (January)
Instagram Loves (February)
Instagram Loves (March)
Instagram Loves (April)
Instagram Loves (May)
Instagram Loves (June)
Instagram Loves (July)
Instagram Loves (August)
Instagram Loves (September)
Instagram Loves (October)
Instagram Loves (November)

I'll probably be doing it again this year. Feel free to stalk follow me on my Instagram if you fancy what you see!


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment