31 December 2013

Secret Santa - #GreatChristmas2013

When I received the email from Samantha, first thing that came to my mind was "What is this email about? Maybe she sent it to a wrong person." I was on the verge of replying about the wrong recipient when I suddenly remember about me signing up The Great Christmas Exchange over at Elizabeth's space. Thank goodness I didn't send that email, otherwise it would've been so embarrassing.


The amount of candies was insane! In a good way, of course. Katy Walters is definitely someone with sweet tooth and obviously is on a big mission to lure me to the sweet side. I'm all in, honey. When I was done with photo taking, I stocked them in a box and sent it to the refrigerator. The box was almost accompanied by a post-it stating "DO NOT EAT", but I figured good stuffs must share, right?



Katy has such nice handwritting and wrote a very warm message. Hopefully I'll get a chance to see a video or something of her cat chasing his own tail, I can watch for ages too! The notebook is SO unique and gorgeous! She had also included a couple of encouraging prints from French Press Mornings.


I love the simplicity of this necklace, isn't it a beau?! I'm totally wearing this on my birthday for a start!

Wanna know what I gave Kylie when I put on my Santa hat? Read all about it here!

Are you a Secret Santa to anyone this Christmas? What did you get for him/her? I'd love to see some of your ideas!

Click here to see what is stuffed in others' stockings!


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment