29 March 2014

Some of ME #1

Quite some time back (actually in January), I was tagged by Lauren from My Passion Journey for another liebster award. Sorry for the delay, Lauren!


1. What song from your high school days can you still recite every word to?
That would be Britney Spears' Toxic.

2. Who is your favorite comedian or your favorite comedic movie/tv show?
I don't have any specific person or show of such genre that I am crazy about, but at one point of my teenage years I had a Whose Line Is It Anyway marathon during school break.

3. What is your favorite blog post you have ever written? Give us a link!
The post on our 5 years anniversary together. It might not be a full detailed post that brings you along with us through that special day period, but reading it does brings back so much fuzzy feeling to the heart.

4. What is a favorite post you have read this week? Give us a link to that one too!
I'm going to cheat a little on this because I re-read Megan's one year anniversary post as well as the wedding posts linked. I need to feed myself with more wedding post!

5. What movie would you nominate for an Oscar this year?
Not sure if it's relevant, but I am all in for Escape Plan.

6. What does winter look like in your neck of the woods?
Random mini snowball fights, kids tripping, land of white. Oh, I forgot to mention that is the image in my head because it doesn't snow in Singapore.

7. What is your favorite Disney movie?
Why must you do this to me by making me choose!? Omg, alright let's go for.... Little Mermaid.

8. What was your least favorite subject in school?
History related. Theory + Memorising = Sorry I Cannot Do It

9. What do you love about your current stage of life?
As cheesey as it may sound, every little things. I may not be as rich as I hope to be, I may not be as smart as I wanna be, but I do have a roof over my head and surrounded by many loved ones.

10. Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner?
Breakfast! Always ready for pancakes.

11. What does your name mean? If you don’t know you can look it up here!
I tried to run my Chinese given names together, but there weren't any results, so I thought I'd do them separately. Sadly, only the first word came back with something but not the second #okayguy
Persimmon, sharon (?), lion, stone, rock.

There you go! Hopefully you know something new about me from this. I know I'm suppose to tag 11 bloggers with 11 questions, but I felt it's better to leave it up to you noms. If interested, feel free to attempt the above questions. Don't forget to leave your post link in the comment if you do though! xo


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment