01 March 2014

March Directive

Time to set some goals for another month of The 2014 Directive!


MARCH OBJECTIVE: READING


I got into reading habit as part of my 2013 resolution, but that lasted only for a very short while. I cannot deny it was a healthy habit to possess and I have been trying to get back into it. Hence, for the month of March, I'm going to read at least 4 books to finally help kick start the habit. It is already helping since I have new books on the shelf, so it don't feel like a chore to purchase new ones, and technically no excuse to not start. Ain't I brilliant? (No, you don't have to answer that.)


PROGRESS REPORT: FEBRUARY OBJECTIVE


Er, I think it kinda fail, a little. I didn't really act on it until mid of February. Yikes. Even then, instead of working out for at least 12 times till date, I stretched those muscle only twice. BUT it's still something, right? RIGHT???

Don't worry though, I'm going to continue working on this and make it part of the life routine. ;)


PAST DIRECTIVE:
[X] January: TIDY AND NEAT


What is the main goal you are targetting next month? I would love to hear about it!

Take a look at what others aim to achieve this month!


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment