17 March 2014

Weekly Wishes #34

Let's take a look at last week's goals!

• Hydrate myself!
Success! I also managed to cure those three (twin + one) mouth ulcers I had. Too much info, I know. *victory dance*

• Update Passionfruit Ads.
Done! So proud of myself to tidy up the ads after so long, and feeling so excited that now I have interactions with all the yummy sponsors! Yay me us!


This week's goals:
• Start on a new book. This should've been done last week, but it's better late than never right?
• Send out parcel for Mystery box.
• Change a new mouse for home desktop. It's really frustrating that the scroll wheel doesn't work anymore. I need to satisfy my crazy-internet-many-tabs-multitasking self yo!

Have a good week ahead! xo

Send your encouragements to the peers who are linking up here!


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment