20 April 2014

#100HappyDays // Day 1 to 10

Tonight I can afford to stay up slightly later than dual bedtime to finish up with mails and crafts before the long bumming weekend starts tomorrow.

Dedicated mascots inspires me and leave fuzzy feelings!

Becoming J's secured girlfriend.

Finally shifting my focus back to reading before a week of craziness starts.

The mid section is officially full house (and I think I am done for now) with the latest addition Solitaire Dangle Charm. I think J is quite pleased to see the limited spacing now.

The satisfying sign this manja king sounds as if he is snoring. Seeing him this relaxed makes me wanna sink into deep sleep.

I know it's only 10pm, but I can't be more than happy to tuck myself under blanket and knock out.

No better way to end a fulfilling work-lunch of the week with my very first Meiji ice-cream, with heavy downpour happening outside.

Reading the last few pages of Totto-chan is bitter sweet. So glad I pick this up and learnt something in the journey.

Talking and playing with this girl for two consecutive nights surprised mum on how much she talks around me. #feellikeaspecialaunt

Have you take part in the #100happydays programme? Come on aboard! Follow me on Instagram to see what I identify as my little happiness in daily life.


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment