12 April 2014

Some of ME #2

Took part in an email swap with a list of If... questions in March and thought it would be fun to share them with you guys!


1. If you could throw any kind of part, what would it be like and what would it be for?
I have never thrown any party, but I would love to throw a movie party! Imagine a photobooth area with movie tickets garland as backdrop; popcorns and 3D glasses as props. For snacks, there would be cotton candy, popcorn of desired flavours, chips, soft drinks. Pick some movies and let the marathon begins!

2. If you could paint a picture of any scenery you've seen before, what would you paint?
I love seeing the cotton candy (aka cloud) when I am in the big iron bird in the sky. If I have that kind of creativity, I would totally paint this.

3. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
Gosh, this is tricky. I would always love to go back to when I am 13, so I can avoid the mistakes in life I've made and give in more effort in areas I should. But to say staying at a certain age, I don't have any so far. Maybe a few years or decades down the road, I might have an answer for this. Who knows?

4. If you knew the world was ending, what would you do differently?
I would have bigger dreams and plans, more guts to execute them, more willing to try new things. Of course, there is also that possibilities where I might not do anything indifferently.

5. If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor?
That would be Michelle Phan! I can learn some kick ass make up skill (which I have none) and be inspired by her inspirations.

6. If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
How about the day where some people invent teleporting machines?

7. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
OMG anything art related! I can't emphasise enough on my zero creativity. I would love to be gifted in colouring and craft areas.

8. If you had to work on only one project for the next year, what would it be?
Give me a room/house and unlimited funds, I'll give my best shot in coming up with a furnished results that I love to live in. The Sims in me is roaring.

9. If you were immortal for a day, what would you do?
I would go bungee jumping without any ropes attached to my feet; go sky diving without any parachute; dive to the deepest land in the sea; sleep with big kitties like lions and tigers.

10. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
There won't be any changes because I respect and love the name given by my parents, and the alias I picked for myself.

11. If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet?
I consider myself pretty much a free thinker, but I would love to meet The One Above if there is any. It would be nice to sit and chat over a cup of tea, learn some knowledge from Him, understand His actions.

12. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
Revamp my parents' house.

13. If you were reincarnated as an animal/drink/ice cream flavor, what would it be?
Maybe an eagle, or a rabbit. How about cookies and cream?

14. If you could know the answer to any question, besides "What is the meaning of life?", what would it be?
Why separate people in different religious and colours?

15. If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?
The Little Mermaid! Exploring the sea until I am sick of it, fall in love with the one I'm not supposed to.

There you go! Hopefully you know something new about me from this. If interested, feel free to attempt the above questions. Don't forget to leave your post link in the comments if you do though! xo


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment