06 April 2014

The Sunday Currently #28

  • READING the postcards that came into the mail today. Yay!
  • WRITING an artsy plan in my head. Hmmm...
  • LISTENING to Long Island Medium on the TV.
  • THINKING what to wear on Thursday.
  • SMELLING the cranberry juice I'm drinking. Yuuuck. Cranberry apple is better.
  • WISHING Thursday would be here already!
  • HOPING for a peaceful week. Please, please, please!
  • WEARING t-shirt and jeans. I'm so lazy to get a shower even.
  • LOVING the thought of this week.
  • WANTING weekend to be here. I mean, the upcoming weekend.
  • NEEDING to pee.
  • FEELING excited about this week!!!
  • CLICKING nothing.

Well, if you can't already tell, I am freaking excited about this week!!! I don't wanna share too much yet, in case things don't materialise the way we had planned. To give you an idea on just how excited I am, I would be running around the house screaming at the top of my voice, but no I am composing myself.

Have a great day ahead!

Peep at how the others' spend their Sundays here!


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment