28 April 2014

Weekly Wishes #40

Let's recap on last week's goals!

• Hunt for 100 pockets photo album. I found a small album with 6x6 pockets at Paper Market, but they didn't have any additional pockets in stock. Maybe I should try another outlet or Popular store.

• Send some postcards love! Oh, I did, I did, I did! Za and I have also realised actual rate for postcards is half of what we have been paying for! Silly us.

• Cook some minestrone. Ah, this didn't happen. J made some though. Heh.


• Send out parcel for Blind Surprise Swap. Eeep!
• Revamp nomElizabeth About page! This is something I have been wanting to work on but just keep procrastinating about. Since I am greatly inspired lately, I shall get my butt down with serious hat on!

I am still stuck in the middle of being productive and bumming my butts off. The warm weather has the most responsibilities to bear. Wouldn't you love the idea of just soaking in the pool whole day until the skin wrinkle like a sponge? Ok, probably not the wrinkling part.

Have a great week ahead! xo

Send your encouragements to the peers who are linking up here!


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment