09 May 2014

Friday Favourites #9

via Ruche
This sweet dress is suitable for so many occasions!



This reminds me of J and me. He would rest his chin on my head whenever he stand behinds me on the escalator. Except that my head didn't (and hopefully will never) get flat like this kitty.


via @nala_cat
I have this thing for cats with big pupils. Wait till you click on Nala's Instagram feed, you would have imaginary nose bleeding session like I did.


via DestinyBlue
Something about this make me feel peaceful. Am I weird?


via TOMS
It's Summer time! I know it's forever Summer here in Singapore, but still....


via Jeffrey Lewis Bennett
With smart technology in current modern world, it only make sense to have a set of GIF photos! Wow.


xo


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment