31 May 2014

nomRewind April

INSTAGRAM
Take a sneak peek at my user @ddsp



PROJECT 365
One photo per day, though I try my very best to keep up



TOP VIEWED POSTS
6th Anniversary Part 2 // Becoming Secured Girlfriend
Weekly Wishes #38
May Directive


Hey guys! It feels good to be back briefly to the world of internet. I fell sick with high fever a week ago and hasn't been sunshine period since then. Just when I thought I had fully escaped the bug, my body decided to it's time to plunge down the blood pressure slide. At the moment the side effects (light headed, weakness, nauseous) are still bearable and I can still give as much focus as I can at work, but it gets worst at night before bed. I guess I shouldn't have overestimated my stomach's ability to digest that much food yet. Right now I try to survive on candies, hoping it'll help somehow. I'll be lingering around, catching up on unread posts and unattended stuffs within my means. Till then!


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment