17 May 2014

Some of ME #3


1. If you could travel anywhere in the world next week, where would it be?
I would love to hop on a plane and fly to Alaska, or anywhere that can feed the desire of an aurora (or northern lights) fan. I mean, it is officially on my bucket list to feast my eyes and lock it in the deepest brain memory with those beautiful lights.

2. Night owl or early bird?
Oh man. I used to be a night owl, but I'm getting bad at that. Yes, age played a part. Getting up early is something I used to hate, but lately I really enjoy feeling productive with all the time in the world being an early bird.

3. Why did you start blogging?
Partly instigated by Intan, partly inspired by the positive energy in blogosphere. No harm venturing out of the comfort zone a little just to be with such awesome community, right? ;)

4. What is your idea of a great Friday night?
Oh bad times, a bag of chips and good TV reality series would do the trick. On better days, even street food can bring fireworks to a normal Friday.

5. Coffee or tea?
Definitely tea. I am still not so much a coffee person.

6. What is your favorite TV show?
I don't watch much TV, 'cept occasion treats like Say Yes To The Dress, The First 48, CSI Miami, NCIS. That kind of thing.

7. What do you splurge on (if anything)?
Would you be surprise if my answer is 'food'?

8. What is your favorite season and why?
Although Singapore doesn't have snow and I can even freeze in air-conditioned room, I still want to declare my good feeling towards winter. One day, I tell ya. One day I will make snow angel in real snow.

9. Do you have a blogging routine, or do you just write whenever you feel like it?
I have some pretty fixed posts like Weekly Wishes, Friday Favourites, The Sunday Currently. Other than that, I pretty much write whenever I feel like. What?

10. Do you prefer to cook at home or eat out?
Who doesn't like home-cooked food?! Well, most of my favourite meals at home are not cooked by yours faithfully, sadly. Thank goodness I have a loving mum and a fiancé boyfriend who works as a chef. Heh.


Thanks Emily for tagging me! Hopefully you've know me a little better.

If you guys are interested, feel free to attempt the above questions by commenting your answers below or post your blog post link. I'm looking forward to read them!


FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



No comments:

Post a Comment